Nvidia GT 610
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get a Kext ( OS-X Yosemite Driver ) for the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Zs

I tried the Kext for Sound Blaster Audigy 2 but this does not work for the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Zs.

-Thanks

Try the KX Driver kext I compiled from latest sources (attached to first post): http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/155891-creative-sound-blaster-audigy-pcie-5-rx-working.html

Well, It worked for my onboard Realtek ALC-221. But not for the Sound Blaster Audigy-2 Zs sound card.

Is this the right Kext?

Audio.jpg

Attachments

• Audio.tiff
    177.4 KB · Views: 577
Is it also possible to get software for using features like Scout Mode on that card on a Hackintosh?

just try this driver that is a mod of the kx driver created by me, it has an improved compatibility with the latest version of macOS and various improvements http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...mod-sound-blaster-live-audigy-124rx-emu-edsp/

Just wanted to confirm that my Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro works as 2.1 setup on Sierra. So this is awesome for me, since that means I have sound on ALL my OS in my triple boot system (even if it's 2.1 only on the mac).

Just wanted to confirm that my Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro works as 2.1 setup on Sierra. So this is awesome for me, since that means I have sound on ALL my OS in my triple boot system (even if it's 2.1 only on the mac).

sound blaster x-fi cards will not work with that driver, only the models you see in the link

Last edited:
sound blaster x-fi cards will not work with that driver, only the models you see in the link
At me Audigy 2 ZS with your driver the system detects, but there is no sound on the output(( I use green output. How to fix it?
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 13.54.53.png
P.S. Sorry for my English. I use google translator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back