First i make this steps

2. Load Optimized Defaults
3. If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it
4. If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
5. If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it
6. Set OS Type to Other OS
7. If your system has IO SerialPort, disable it
8. Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled

Then i install with unibeast sierra 10.12, after the instalation i use multebeast to install the drivers and the boot.
Everything works good but i have 3 problems.
1. The ALC892 don´t work
2. After the web drive nvidia instalation everytime start with osx driver not with nvidia web driver(i use the efimount 3 to mount the partition then in clover i change this code.
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>)

but start only with osx driver.

3. if i shotdown the computer and i start again everything start (only the nvidia drive osx don´t start) but if i restart the computer i have this bug.
IMG_0024.JPG
after this image impossible to start the computer again. I see the clover boot with after 3 seconds start but again this image
appears again. impossible to boot the sistem, for good boot i have to shotdown the computer and on again and works again.
If somone help my with this i appreciate this. THx

Hy, i buy the

motherboard msi Z170A tomahawk ac
processor intel 6700k
video card Gigabyte GTX 960 windforce oc
RAM 24GB 2400Mhz.

First i make this steps

Then i install with unibeast sierra 10.12, after the instalation i use multebeast to install the drivers and the boot.
1. The ALC892 don´t work
2. After the web drive nvidia instalation everytime start with osx driver not with nvidia web driver(i use the efimount 3 to mount the partition then in clover i change this code.
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>)

3. if i shotdown the computer and i start again everything start (only the nvidia drive osx don´t start) but if i restart the computer i have this bug.
View attachment 230631
after this image impossible to start the computer again. I see the clover boot with after 3 seconds start but again this image
appears again. impossible to boot the sistem, for good boot i have to shotdown the computer and on again and works again.

Some parts solved
To work Nvidia web driver I downgraded the bios o the motherboard, before I has 1A the bios version , I downgraded to 1.3 bios version and the graphic card work good.
Now I have to resolve the boot, after restart no way to start again, I have to shot down the computer, then work again.
For the moment I don't use restart. :)))

Some parts solved
To work Nvidia web driver I downgraded the bios o the motherboard, before I has 1A the bios version , I downgraded to 1.3 bios version and the graphic card work good.
Now I have to resolve the boot, after restart no way to start again, I have to shot down the computer, then work again.
For the moment I don't use restart. :)))

ALC892 Solved

for msi z170a tomahawk ac i find this page to solve the audio problem.
I have install sierra 10.12, you have to download https://sourceforge.net/projects/voodoohda/ then install and restart(i'n my case shutdown) the you find in preference sound your device, for me work only the Digital-out (HDMI) the line-out i has a lot of noise, so to me hdmi sound works good and no noise.

Now i need help to install wifi,bluetooth on motherboard and restart bug. THX

Hy, i buy the

motherboard msi Z170A tomahawk ac
processor intel 6700k
video card Gigabyte GTX 960 windforce oc
RAM 24GB 2400Mhz.

First i make this steps

1. The ALC892 don´t work
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>)

View attachment 230631

Now i find the proble with the boot start, i take out the wifi card and now work nice and boot super fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back