RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, I set the Quirks as per the sample config.plist in Clover 5126 V2, with a couple of additions from a TonyMac post for the beta. See attached screenshot.
I thought I had updated Clover to 5126, even though it told me it was not compatible. Then I tried the BS install, which hung at the Apple icon after restarting from it preparation.
I checked the Clover version in Clover Configurator, and it's still on v5122. I tried again to update it, but it says it's incompatible with this version of macOS (10.15.7 (19H15).

Can anyone suggest how to solve this?
Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 3.17.09 pm.png

Last edited:
Ok, I set the Quirks as per the sample config.plist in Clover 5126 V2, with a couple of additions from a TonyMac post for the beta. See attached screenshot.
I thought I had updated Clover to 5126, even though it told me it was not compatible. Then I tried the BS install, which hung at the Apple icon after restarting from it preparation.
I checked the Clover version in Clover Configurator, and it's still on v5122. I tried again to update it, but it says it's incompatible with this version of macOS (10.15.7 (19H15).

Can anyone suggest how to solve this?View attachment 495772

I really think enabling almost 1/2 of all possible quirks w/o knowing if you really need them is recipe for disaster.

Can anyone suggest how to solve this?View attachment 495772
Stop using clover with OC piggy backed on it and just make the jump to OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back