Contribute
Register

Need Help with Patching DSDT/SSDT (Disable Discrete GPU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Clevo P65xHP - Clover
CPU
i7-7700HQ/P65
Graphics
HD630, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
I have absolutely no clue how to patch my DSDT/SSDT and since I don't have a second Mac I cannot patch it myself.
I would appreciate if someone (maybe RehabMan) could help me. I have a (broken) GTX 1060 and an Intel HD iGPU. There is no option for disabling the broken GTX (which is still recognized by Clover and Windows) in the BIOS and the Card is soldered on the Mainboard. I was considering desoldering the GPU but that was too dangerous for me. Please, anyone could help me with Patching the _INI method so that it calls the _OFF method?

Thanks in advance,

PaxonicYT

Attachments

• origin.zip
    59.8 KB · Views: 119
Hello,
I have absolutely no clue how to patch my DSDT/SSDT and since I don't have a second Mac I cannot patch it myself.
I would appreciate if someone (maybe RehabMan) could help me. I have a (broken) GTX 1060 and an Intel HD iGPU. There is no option for disabling the broken GTX (which is still recognized by Clover and Windows) in the BIOS and the Card is soldered on the Mainboard. I was considering desoldering the GPU but that was too dangerous for me. Please, anyone could help me with Patching the _INI method so that it calls the _OFF method?

Thanks in advance,

PaxonicYT

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-disabling-discrete-graphics-in-dual-gpu-laptops.163772/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back