Graphics card: Intel HD 2500

Cpu: Intel Core i5 (3rd Gen) 3470 / 3.2 GHz

hi can someone pls create a opencore EFI for me

my specs are:
Dell optiplex 3010 MT

Ram: 4GB

Graphics card: Intel HD 2500

Cpu: Intel Core i5 (3rd Gen) 3470 / 3.2 GHz

Not to answer your question, but your CPU integrated graphics is not supported on MacOS.

Add a supported graphics card (e.g. RX 570) if you want to install and run MacOS.

Not to answer your question, but your CPU integrated graphics is not supported on MacOS.

Add a supported graphics card (e.g. RX 570) if you want to install and run MacOS.
Is there a way to change that

Is there a way to change that

There is another way : Replace your CPU with one that has HD4000 CPU integrated graphics (e.g. Core i5 3475S / i5 3570K). Note that if you go this way you can't use VGA port since MacOS dropped support for VGA a long time ago.

If you don't do either one of these you won't be able to install and run MacOS smoothly on your computer.

Also, you should check the computer BIOS to see if the options required in the Installation Guide are available. If not you may not be able to install MacOS at all.

There is another way : Replace your CPU with one that has HD4000 CPU integrated graphics (e.g. Core i5 3475S / i5 3570K). Note that if you go this way you can't use VGA port since MacOS dropped support for VGA a long time ago.

If you don't do either one of these you won't be able to install and run MacOS smoothly on your computer.

Also, you should check the computer BIOS to see if the options required in the Installation Guide are available. If not you may not be able to install MacOS at all.
is it ok that i could use the cpu what you mentioned from a laptop for parts

is it ok that i could use the cpu what you mentioned from a laptop for parts

You mean, you have a desktop machine and you want to use a CPU from a laptop for it? I don't think that will work.

You mean, you have a desktop machine and you want to use a CPU from a laptop for it? I don't think that will work.
because my laptop has the cpu what you were talking about

because my laptop has the cpu what you were talking about

Interesting. Are you sure? What exactly is the CPU model in your laptop? Can you actually remove the CPU from the laptop?

Interesting. Are you sure? What exactly is the CPU model in your laptop? Can you actually remove the CPU from the laptop?
When i just opened it up 2 days ago i couldn't remove the CPU anyway the specs of my CPU from my laptop is intel core i5 3337U @ 1.80GHz with nvidia geforce 710M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back