2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Hello,

can anyone please help me with my system?

heres what I have done:

- Successfully installed Yosemite using Rehabman config.plist.

- dumped my DSDT using RW under windows 7

- replaced my wifi card to OSX OOB wireless card I think it is 9280 Atheros.

heres what I needed help for:

- DSDT patching to get sleep, disable Optimus GTX, fan control, etc
- get audio working

Thank you in advance

heres what I needed help for:

- DSDT patching to get sleep, disable Optimus GTX, fan control, etc
- get audio working

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches for patched AppleHDA are covered in the DSDT/SSDT patching guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Note: Fan control requires significant reverse engineering.

Note 2: Disabling nvidia can be done by calling _OFF from the _INI in the SSDT(s) related to your nvidia. There are numerous examples if you search this forum.

Hey Rehabman,

thank you for the reply. Just to clarify:

For DSDT, I'm just going to edit the one I got from windows 7. Using the patches you have on your repo?
make sure that there is no errors?

Ive done dsdt patching on your repo with my Lenovo u310 because there was a guide for it. But this time there is none.

ill give it ago thanks again

Hey Rehabman,

thank you for the reply. Just to clarify:

For DSDT, I'm just going to edit the one I got from windows 7. Using the patches you have on your repo?
make sure that there is no errors?

Ive done dsdt patching on your repo with my Lenovo u310 because there was a guide for it. But this time there is none.

ill give it ago thanks again

You cannot open DSDT standalone. Refer to the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Hey Rehabman,

I extracted my dsdt and ssdt files via Clover using f4 function. Like what the guide said, i only need files starting DSDT or SSDT, is that correct?

now the problem is.. when i installed iasland put it on my /usr/bin/ using sudo cp iasl /usr/bin/iasl on the terminal.

and when i try to disassemble my dsdt and ssdt files. it gave me an error:

unknown option: -dl

any help?

Hey Rehabman,

I extracted my dsdt and ssdt files via Clover using f4 function. Like what the guide said, i only need files starting DSDT or SSDT, is that correct?

now the problem is.. when i installed iasland put it on my /usr/bin/ using sudo cp iasl /usr/bin/iasl on the terminal.

and when i try to disassemble my dsdt and ssdt files. it gave me an error:

unknown option: -dl

any help?

You downloaded (or are running) the wrong version of iasl. Make sure you downloaded the latest version from the link in the guide. Make sure you're running the version you downloaded. Use 'which iasl' to determine where it is loading from.

Im quite confused with disabling the nvidia graphics card.. please help me or guide me through...

im trying to get my brightness control done and disable my nvidia card..

here are my SSDT files and my DSDT file.

Attachments

• tables.zip
    32.6 KB · Views: 55
Im quite confused with disabling the nvidia graphics card.. please help me or guide me through...

im trying to get my brightness control done and disable my nvidia card..

here are my SSDT files and my DSDT file.

Follow general guide for patching DSDT/SSDTs...

_OFF is in SSDT6. You need to call _OFF from _INI in SSDT5.

There are patches in my repo to accomplish this. See "Disable from _INI (SSDT)". Be sure to read the comments regarding use of External to reach _OFF in SSDT6 from SSDT5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back