Contribute
Register

Need help with multibeast options, constant freezing at startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
macbook
CPU
2.44ghz
Graphics
nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Computer Specs:
i-5-3570k LGA 1155
GA-Z77-DS3H LGA 1155
Corsair Vengeance 8gb of RAM (2x4gb) I've only been using 4gb for initial install

I followed http://lifehacker.com/5841604/the-always-up+to+date-guide-to-building-a-hackintosh

I'm new to building a hackintosh but I'd like to get this one setup for my brother and then one for me and eventually set them up for my friends. So the issue I am having is that after I install userdsdt or dsdt - free or the bootloader the computer will freeze when I try to start up the Mac. Mutlibeast seems more up to date then in most forum posts with similar problems because there are options involving AppleHDA that I simply do not see in this version of multibeast. It is to my understanding that my motherboard does not require a DSDT file because it has native support, and I've searched constantly for the VT-D option in the BIOS and I am unable to find it. I'll continue searching but any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, so far I've installed the audio file for 887/888b and got the audio on the motherboard to work but not on the front of the chassis, I will not be heartbroken if that does not work. I managed to get chimera v1.11 working. I installed the fakeSMC and the atheroethernet file. But I am unable for the life of me get the HD4000 to register on the PC. Can anyone help me?

Finally got it to work by plugging in an HDMI cable and using chameleon lizard to setup a plist since multibeast no longer does that without causing my computer to freeze at startup. All I had to include with the plist was graphics enabler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back