Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,After much toil and frustration i finally managed to get ML 10.8 installed on my Lenovo laptop. It boots just fine with the Unibeast USB drive connected, but then the trouble starts.I have tried both EasyBeast and the other option for native boot and drivers, but nothing works. The install seems to complete just fine, but when I reboot the laptop without the Unibeast USB attached I end up in an endless loop of selecting the boot device from the boot manager. Booting with the USB then also gains me access to Mac OSX but there are no drivers installed. What am I missing here???I am running a standard Lenovo T420, i5 2.5, 4gb ram, Intel HD3000 IGP.Thanks in advance for any help :)Hugo

Hi guys,After much toil and frustration i finally managed to get ML 10.8 installed on my Lenovo laptop. It boots just fine with the Unibeast USB drive connected, but then the trouble starts.I have tried both EasyBeast and the other option for native boot and drivers, but nothing works. The install seems to complete just fine, but when I reboot the laptop without the Unibeast USB attached I end up in an endless loop of selecting the boot device from the boot manager. Booting with the USB then also gains me access to Mac OSX but there are no drivers installed. What am I missing here???I am running a standard Lenovo T420, i5 2.5, 4gb ram, Intel HD3000 IGP.Thanks in advance for any help :)Hugo

Boot with "-v" to diagnose.

Generally, you don't want to use EasyBeast on a laptop as there is no power management. I would recommend doing a fresh install, using UserDSDT/DSDT free, and installing patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.

I have the same problem with the same lenovo as above, I have to keep the cd to boot, also the system does not recognize the I5 Intel core Cpu, with the Graphic is also the same no Intell Graphics HD3000, I DON#t yet any injector for the graphic or any patch for the CPU any Help
I made the update combo to 10.6.8 but it crash, so I did the update one by one till 10.6.7 which is also good to upgrade to Lion, but he need at least core duo, so why for the moment the Cpu are not recognized it work with only one, so no upgrade

I have the same problem with the same lenovo as above, I have to keep the cd to boot, also the system does not recognize the I5 Intel core Cpu, with the Graphic is also the same no Intell Graphics HD3000, I DON#t yet any injector for the graphic or any patch for the CPU any Help
I made the update combo to 10.6.8 but it crash, so I did the update one by one till 10.6.7 which is also good to upgrade to Lion, but he need at least core duo, so why for the moment the Cpu are not recognized it work with only one, so no upgrade

Your profile is not filled out as per FAQ. Please fix.
Lots of other info in the FAQ too...
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back