Contribute
Register

Need Help With Multi-Beast ( New to Hackintosh World ) !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
2.66GHz Quad Mac Pro
CPU
Intel Xeon
Graphics
ATI Radeon 7770 & Nvidia 210
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi I am currently building up my 1st Hackintosh Project I am new to the mackintosh world and all the software . This will be my current build by the end of next week .

ASRock G41C-GS MotherBoard
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93GHz E7500
8GB DDR3 Ram x2 4GB Sticks
250GB WD Harddrive 7200RPM
Xigmatek CCM-23ABX-U01 Case
600W Thermaltake PowerSupply
Nvidia GeForce 210 1GB EVGA Video Card

I have done alot of research and this all looks good to run at least Lion or latter . The problem I am having is I know how to install the OS on to the drive with UniBeast and boot from the jump drive . I need to know what stuff to install when it comes time for MultiBeast any help please I would really be thankful .:D

start at guides/start here
then the version specific guide
u will need to get the os media onto a thumb drive(10.7 and later) or 10.6 on a dvd..
to get to the installer try the recommended boot switches (-x PcirootUID={0 or 1} )
ane for your nvidia card(GraphicsEnabler=Yes).

use the search someone has probably done a build with your hardware,
it is recommended that u print out the guide procedure for reference or have another pc logged into
this site for reference...

btw:this site frowns on the use of illegally obtained software including "distrobutions".
if u have an issue capture the screen image and post on this site,there are many here willing to help...

this is what u see at the guides/start page:

I'm New To Everything, Where Do I Start?

First of all- congratulations! You're on your way to learning something new- always a challenge, but well worth the effort. Installing Mac OS X on generic PC hardware is not as hard as it used to be, however since there are so many methods, bootloaders, and guides out there it can be extremely confusing for the new user.

Here are a few things to start with.

1. Read our Rules thoroughly. Unlike most Internet communities our rules are strictly enforced. This is for everyone's benefit.
2. Read through the Simplest Mac OS X Installation Guide to familiarize yourself with a bird's eye view of the process.
3. Read through the latest CustoMac Buyer's Guide for compatibility advice.
4. Use the Search- we've been around for years. Most likely your questions have already been answered.
5. Familiarize yourself with the forum by reading the Activity Stream
6. Read through the tonymacx86 Wiki for detailed definitions of terms

You'll be a pro in no time. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back