CPU
i3
Graphics
intel hd 3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hey guys so I'm in a jam right now. I successfully installed Lion on my dell inspiron n5050 with no problems. I am trying to dual boot, and have two partitions. One partition has lion on it, and the other has windows 7. I installed windows 7 first, then booted with unibeast and installed lion. When I installed snow leopard, it automatically installed a version of chameleon with it. When I installed lion, I couldn't use the bootloader on the hd to boot into lion from SL, and had to use the unibeast boot loader on my flash drive that I created. I then installed multibeast for post installation for lion and then installed the chimera bootloader. When i restart the computer, the apple logo flashes, and then restarts, and i don't know why. I didn't install any extra kexts, just the bootloader, as I wanted to isolate the problem without adding any more kexts. I don't get a kernel panic, just an automatic reboot right when the logo flashes. I re installed and the same thing happened, I don't get it! So now i'm thinking that I need to use a different bootloader. I found chameleon 2.0 or 2.2 apk to install onto the lion partition, would this work?? I'm at my wits end, I've been working on this for days and countless hours, please help someone! I'm somewhat of a noob too. I want to dual boot, and none of the guides make sense to me.

Motherboard
Windows
CPU
i3
Graphics
intel hd 3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hey I already tried that. What happened was, was that when i installed that program and made another boot option, it booted into snow leopards boot loader, which won't effectively boot the lion partition. It's like lion doesn't have a bootloader yet, and the snow leopard bootloader is still there and I dont know how to overwrite it because when I installed chimera for lion, it wont boot, god damn this!