Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus TUF H370 pro-gaming (Wi-Fi)
CPU
Intel Core i5-8600k
Graphics
MSI GTX1660
CPU: Intel Core i5-8600k / RAM 16GB DDR4 2133 / Motherboard: Asus TUF H370 pro-gaming (Wi-Fi) / SSD 120gb

I have installed High Sierra 10.13.6 and my Intel GPU is not working correctly (Just 7mb in Mac info). I tried this method (GFX0 to IGPU / HECI to IMEFI and using FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext) but it did not help.

I've also tried enabling -disablegfxfirmware, inject Intel and seting ig-platform-id to 0x3E928086 and 0x59120000 still no luck.

Attached my config.plist

Please help me!!

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.3 KB · Views: 69
with the info you provided, (About This Mac showing "Display 7MB") it means you don't have acceleration for iGPU nor proper device and platform ID's

all I needed to do to get iGPU working was detailed in this guide

Scroll down to the "Preflight checklist" and look at #3

You need to enter the proper values into Clover configurator and that might be all you need to do unless you have a MB with a single HDMI port.....if so and you boot to a black screen.....keep reading on in that guide

you also have UHD 630 iGPU like me so perhaps you can use same values even. I'm not sure though so you may need to do more reading to find the proper values for your system. I used the same exact ones listed in the guide I linked which I put in bold below...

• Devices --> Fake ID --> IntelGFX --> Enter appropriate Device ID (e.g. 0x3E9B8086).
  • Graphics --> Inject Intel --> Check this ON.
  • Graphics --> ig-platform-id --> Click pop-up menu and choose appropriate ID (e.g. 0x3E9B0007).

Also, you should remove all that renaming patches and fake Intel kexts, disablegfxfirmware, etc. I imagine none of those are required if you go about using the method(s) detailed in that guide

I suppose I am a newb in hackintoshing but getting my iGPU working was the only thing I struggled with so thought I would share the methods that worked for me. Hopefully I provided something helpful! My main issue was after entering the above values I got a black screen using the only display output on my MB which is HDMI and therefore couldn't apply the frambuffer patch! I was stumped for days....until I had a eureka moment! I had to use screen sharing from my old Mac Pro to add the HDMI frambuffer patch and get a working display signal from the MB's HDMI port. This wouldn't be an issue if I had a supported dGPU for Mojave installed. On top of that my system uses a custom water loop with hard tubes so I couldn't easily pop in my old trusty RX 580 for example. I was about to get another PCIe cable so I could hook up an RX 580 while leaving my RX 5700 XT installed in the cooling loop but then I had the eureka moment of using screen sharing since I realized the system was booting just fine into the OS, just not displaying a signal on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back