Graphics
GTX 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I got a ibuypower gaming vo.puter it has an asrock b360 with I7 8700k hp 120g ssd 8g ram and nvidia 1060 graphic card I used normal process got hang on the last bit I need help to see what I need to do to install thank in advance for the help

Good that you included the system info, but that's a mighty vague report. You'll need to elaborate on "the last bit", including specific info on exactly what had succeeded before it hung and where it was when you got the hang. Boot verbose if the hang is before you get into the OS, and if there's text on the screen when you get the hang, post a photo.

20190107_053258.jpg

There is no Nvidia drivers for Mojave yet, you are stuck with high Sierra until that happens.

The two screen shots look different.

In the second, it's complaining that it can't load VirtualSMC. In the first, it was complaining that VirtualSMC can't find something it wants. You need to load either VirtualSMC or FakeSMC to boot (typically the procedures here use FakeSMC, FWIW). Since both pics show VirtualSMC problems, I would start by removing VirtualSMC and using the latest FakeSMC from the download area, and see if that gets you farther.

You should always boot verbose until you get past this. The progress bar is just wasting time until the boot proceeds/completes, so watching it or waiting for it isn't going to tell you much.

Though, as the previous poster mentioned, you'd have to remove the Nvidia card to run Mojave.

Did you use UniBeast to built your USB? BTW? I looked up the motherboard on the vendor website. The good news is that you have less than 15 USB port... no need for SSDT.
OK, thank you! I tried loading High Sierra but I got nowhere with it, too. I'll try posting the verbose for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back