Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS PRIME B360M-A
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
GTX 1070
I've been having a problem where only one port will recognize my USB drive once the installer starts loading, and then there are no remaining ports that will recognize my keyboard or mouse, so I can never get past the language selection screen.

From what I understand, USB issues are common with High Sierra hackintosh installs, but it's not to clear to me how I can fix this. I think I'm supposed to modify some KEXT files or something, but... Honestly it's not clear to me what those are, which files I should mess with, or how to do so. I've tried searching around the forums, but I'm still missing something.

I found this thread that had some advice on how to get HS running on a build that's pretty similar to mine:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ssful-build-high-sierra-10-13-6-17g65.257851/

... But yeah, I'm still not sure what exactly how I get those "required" kext files where they need to be.

Thanks for any help.

I've been having a problem where only one port will recognize my USB drive once the installer starts loading, and then there are no remaining ports that will recognize my keyboard or mouse, so I can never get past the language selection screen.

From what I understand, USB issues are common with High Sierra hackintosh installs, but it's not to clear to me how I can fix this. I think I'm supposed to modify some KEXT files or something, but... Honestly it's not clear to me what those are, which files I should mess with, or how to do so. I've tried searching around the forums, but I'm still missing something.

I found this thread that had some advice on how to get HS running on a build that's pretty similar to mine:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ssful-build-high-sierra-10-13-6-17g65.257851/

... But yeah, I'm still not sure what exactly how I get those "required" kext files where they need to be.

Thanks for any help.

I also have an Asus B360M-A with latest bios version: 2012. I am having problems because when i do the usb boot, during the apple logo, loading is SUPER SLOW and it stops at the end of the line. What Bios config did you do? What did you use for making the USB installer. Please help me.

Here are my specs:

Asus Prime B360M-A
Intel Core i7-8700
64gb DDR4 Ram
Onboard Graphics only.

Thanks!

Did you ever get this figured out? I maybe can help you if you need it. I was able to get mine up and running with good results on Mojave 10.14.3.
Well, this is helpful .... don't mean to be sarcastic but yes we still having problems, could you please post the solution ...

I also have an Asus B360M-A with latest bios version: 2012. I am having problems because when i do the usb boot, during the apple logo, loading is SUPER SLOW and it stops at the end of the line. What Bios config did you do? What did you use for making the USB installer. Please help me.

Here are my specs:

Asus Prime B360M-A
Intel Core i7-8700
64gb DDR4 Ram
Onboard Graphics only.

Thanks!
Hi converzafra725!!!

Finally, were you able to run Catalian on your mother board with that iGPU?

you have had lucky?

Thanks you veru much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back