CPU
i7 10700K
Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have a BCM94360CD WiFi card installed on my system but have some problems with Bluetooth, I have the airpods and it keep disconnecting just like another Bluetooth headphones and the mouse, I've configured the USB ports and have the proper kexts installed so maybe a made a mistake somewhere, I attach my EFI Folder

My Motherboard came with 2 USB headers but one is not working, so i connected the Bluetooth to an external USB and mapped as internal, the other usb header it's used for the Titan Ridge thunderbolt 3 card

The motherboard is an AsRock Hitachi z490

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 113
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.06.30.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.06.30.png
    301.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.05.07.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.05.07.png
    564.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.05.19.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.05.19.png
    536.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.05.44.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.05.44.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.06.12.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 15.06.12.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Hi, I have a BCM94360CD WiFi card installed on my system but have some problems with Bluetooth, I have the airpods and it keep disconnecting just like another Bluetooth headphones and the mouse, I've configured the USB ports and have the proper kexts installed so maybe a made a mistake somewhere, I attach my EFI Folder

My Motherboard came with 2 USB headers but one is not working, so i connected the Bluetooth to an external USB and mapped as internal, the other usb header it's used for the Titan Ridge thunderbolt 3 card

The motherboard is an Asus Hitachi z490
Your link goes to Asrock...?

I updated the post and my profile so it'll match the brand AsRock

so, do you know with could this happend?
:think:
you don't need any kexts for that card to work

as long as your usbmap.kext is all setup correct

you may want to try removing the aerials and attaching some extension cables to the card and then into the aerials to test

ie something like:

you don't need any kexts for that card to work

as long as your usbmap.kext is all setup correct

you may want to try removing the aerials and attaching some extension cables to the card and then into the aerials to test

ie something like:

Actually I have an antenna connected to the bluetooth aerial, my bluetooth info looks kinda different, does the usbkext, that I created has something to do? or perhaps that the header is connected to an external usb? but I mapped as Internal...

Attachments

• IMG_4262.jpg
    IMG_4262.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 65
Actually I have an antenna connected to the bluetooth aerial, my bluetooth info looks kinda different, does the usbkext, that I created has something to do? or perhaps that the header is connected to an external usb? but I mapped as Internal...
that usb situation may have something to do with it, plug it directly to the working usb in your motherboard and make sure it is then set to internal

also remove the kexts that are not required

doesn't look like your aerial is plugged in? or is that the internal wifi you are not using?

Follow @Feartech's observation: Getting USB mapping right is critical.

If a header is not working, there's more mapping work to do.

in your description you say something which sounds not right... "connected the Bluetooth to an external USB and mapped as internal"

The port type is determined by the USB connector physical interface module that completes the circuit: A header is not necessarily internal, it is defined by the connector interface module that you attach to it. For example a header connected to a cable for front-panel Type-A ports, is likely type 3, because the controller supports SS over the module.

Usb-map connector type-2 should be used for physical ports which are HS (USB 2) only, like some boards have a USB 2 Type-A port dedicated to keyboard/mouse.

If a header attaches to a cable to another USB controller within a BT card, that's type internal (255). If a downstream USB controller is within the mainboard, that's also internal.

If you are using a BT dongle on a USB 3 Type-A connector module, that's usb-map type 3. It so happens that most BT are USB 2 so it's logical port in usb-mapper will be the HS instance with possible SS companion — It's up to you to decide what logical port instances to enable,

To repeat, the usb-map connector type is determined by the electro-mechanical connector interface module. What mode it runs in and what logical port is used in usb-mapping depends on the device attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back