Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H81M-S1
CPU
i5 << need model # >> See Rules !!
Graphics
GT 610
So, after approximately 6 months...
Finally, I was able to fix the graphics on my Sierra Hackintosh (Specs in the end)
Everything seems fine but there are these 3 issues which am facing:
  1. Random freezes - No matter what I'm doing, but the PC will just freeze and the cursor will not move and the keyboard doesn't work too... The display is also frozen but the audio continues to play. The only thing that helps is using the Power button on the case...
  2. Internet drops - I am using the D'link DWA-131 USB WiFi Adapter which is recommended for hackintoshes... But, after every minute or so, the internet vanishes but the PC is still connected to WiFi... Also, the adapter worked fine with Windows, which means that the problem isn't with the adapter. To fix this, I've to turn off WiFi and switch it back again at very frequent intervals, which is quiet irritating...
  3. Cursor issues - Whenever the cursor changes for example when you are about to change the size of finder window it becomes the double sided arrow from the main cursor... When you hover over a typing field it becomes the cursor which looks kinda like a capital i (I)... Or any other form of the cursor ... So, when the cursor changes it doesn't change back to what it should be like after moving the cursor... Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it starts to have this issue no matter what I am doing...
My PC Specs:
Processor : Intel core-i5 4440 @ 3.10GhZ
; RAM : 4 GB DDR3
; Storage : Western Digital SATA HDD
; Graphics Card : Zotac Nvidia Geforce GT 610 2048 MB (Synergy Edition)

Last edited:
So, after approximately 6 months...
Finally, I was able to fix the graphics on my Hackintosh (Specs in the end)
Everything seems fine but there are these 3 issues which am facing:
  1. Random freezes - No matter what I'm doing, but the PC will just freeze and the cursor will not move and the keyboard doesn't work too... The display is also frozen but the audio continues to play. The only thing that helps is using the Power button on the case...
  2. Internet drops - I am using the D'link DWA-131 USB WiFi Adapter which is recommended for hackintoshes... But, after every minute or so, the internet vanishes but the PC is still connected to WiFi... Also, the adapter worked fine with Windows, which means that the problem isn't with the adapter. To fix this, I've to turn off WiFi and switch it back again at very frequent intervals, which is quiet irritating...
  3. Cursor issues - Whenever the cursor changes for example when you are about to change the size of finder window it becomes the double sided arrow from the main cursor... When you hover over a typing field it becomes the cursor which looks kinda like a capital i (I)... Or any other form of the cursor ... So, when the cursor changes it doesn't change back to what it should be like after moving the cursor... Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it starts to have this issue no matter what I am doing...
My PC Specs:
Processor : Intel core-i5 4440 @ 3.10GhZ
; RAM : 4 GB DDR3
; Storage : Western Digital SATA HDD
; Graphics Card : Zotac Nvidia Geforce GT 610 2048 MB (Synergy Edition)

You have not said which version of MacOS you are running on your system. Which is it?

You have not said which version of MacOS you are running on your system. Which is it?
Oh sorry... My bad...
I am on macOS Sierra... this is the last macOS version fully compatible with my GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back