ASUS B150M-A M.2
CPU
Intel i5 6402P
Graphics
Asus Nvidia GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys!

I need help with AMD R7 360 2GB i buy this card and i install os x yosemite but my graphics not working,I watch on the internet how to fix it and i find one solution,AMD8000Controler.kext will fix it and i tried but not working can anyone help me with this problem i am new to hackintosh and i don't know a lot about hackintosh so can anyone upload me kext or anything what will work for this graphics card.Thanks

Take care guys :)

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thanks for answer..i know that i can install AMD8000Controler.kext and AMDX4000.kext for my graphics to work but i have problem with installation i tried add kexts with kext utility and app tells that kexts are installed but it's not working its still 7mb video memory and my pc is very slow :S

So what to do? i am now on el capitan but i still have same problem?

So what to do? i am now on el capitan but i still have same problem?

All you need to do is spoof its ID. No kexts required.

Can you explain how to do it?

you mean to add fake id to clover configurator?

As I said before (twice!), you need to spoof the device ID as described in our comprehensive Radeon thread.

I already did it....I tried 3 iDs 0x655C1002 , 0x665F1002 and 0x66581002 and none of them are working, so what else i can do? this id 0x66581002 is from Radeon Compatibility Guide (AMD8000 Controller) and not working for me :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back