?
CPU
i7
Graphics
gtx 660
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Just upgraded to 10.9 and cannot get the internet working.

I have been through almost every topic containing BCM57781 and tried every kext I could and nothing.
My Specs:

CPU - 3770k
MOBO- Z77 Extreme4
Memory 16gb ddr3 (only 8 is in right now)
GPU - GTX 660 (removed for now)
Help!! Thanks!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I am also stuck. I have Mavericks. Got a BCM57781 on my Asrock Z77 Extreme 4. Can't get it to work.

Any takers?

Motherboard
?
CPU
i7
Graphics
gtx 660
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
It semi-worked for me. It was able to recognize the ethernet card but couldn't connect to the internet. I messed with something and now it doesn't even recognize the ethernet card. fml.

pgp

Motherboard
Trying to get Mavericks working...
CPU
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Same here: everything works fine (even Sleep, which has never worked before) except that I get no ethernet connection in Preferences - Network, and I can't create one.

i7 3770K - Z77 Extreme4 - 8GB DDR3 - HD 4000.

EDIT: My ethernet card was seen by the OS thanks to the kext posted by AlexBes (link: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/fil...e/79-bcm5722d/ ): now in Network preferences it seems "connected", but I still can't surf the web nor reach the router's address, even configuring IPv4 manually.
On the other hand, my router sees an "unknown" device connected.

EDIT2: I GOT IT!!! :headbang:
After installing the BCM 5722D kext and rebooting, I went to Network Preferences and created a new ethernet connection. After that, it remained "Not connected", so, I flashed the BCM57781 kext posted by rccollins, rebooted and... It's working!
I don't even know if the first kext I installed was necessary... maybe the BCM57781 kext was a patched version, rewritten for Mavericks :)

Motherboard
Custom Built
CPU
Core I7 3770K
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi,

I installed the attached one, and it worked fine on Z77 Extreme 4.

Attachments

Motherboard
?
CPU
i7
Graphics
gtx 660
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Tat file got my ethernet back but it still won't connect to the Internet. I can't get an IP address.any ideas?

EDIT:

I have no idea what happened but i restarted it a few times and now the internet works. Video card also works now and I'm not sure why!

Thanks all!

Motherboard
HM 76 express intel
CPU
intel i3 3120M
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm in the same boat here. My ethernet is recognized but can't get the ip address.

Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
i5 2500k
Corsair Vengeance 4GB x 2
Gainward GTX 660