CPU
G630
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
[Edited] (updated)
I'm using Intel Pentium G630 CPU and GPU with 2 GB asus 710 series graphic card. I got and installed original Yosemite OS 10.10.5 (downloaded from my brother's Mac book air) june realese through pendrive using unibeast 5.xx. I used only two commands before installing Graphic Card=No and -v. It went well and then next boot 2nd time I used same command and used to trigger my HDD then it went well after that I used to install chimera 4.1.0 and some nvidia graphic driver and restarted it.after that I used to boot without pendrive then this message appeared please help me...thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20180628_205450.jpg
    IMG_20180628_205450.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 126
  • 15302023101685311045571378378568.jpg
    15302023101685311045571378378568.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.

Brother I'm so sorry..but I'm in trouble..! Sorry for not conveying properly
Unless you are one of my three sisters then I am not your brother.
Please add details your hardware to your profile :

Profile.png

Updated..!

One thing is the CPU ID, this probably needs a fake ID like 0x0160E0 or 0x0306A0. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do this with Chimera, if you redo this with Clover it is quite easy and more people are familiar with Clover settings to help you.

You could check you plist and see if a cpu I’d can be added this may help.

One thing is the CPU ID, this probably needs a fake ID like 0x0160E0 or 0x0306A0. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do this with Chimera, if you redo this with Clover it is quite easy and more people are familiar with Clover settings to help you.

You could check you plist and see if a cpu I’d can be added this may help.
Clover..?? Can you quote me about that..??

Clover is a more modern bootloader that is based on Chimera but it has many options to fix problems and is quite user friendly. It can be used in UEFI mode or Legacy (Chimera) mode. Perhaps you could make a new USB pendrive using clover bootloader, or possibly mounting the existing pen drive and removing the Chimera and then downloading and loading Clover onto the pendrive. This will give you more options to fix issues with unsupported CPU and give you better options for graphics support as well.
Google Clover Bootloader.

Clover is a more modern bootloader that is based on Chimera but it has many options to fix problems and is quite user friendly. It can be used in UEFI mode or Legacy (Chimera) mode. Perhaps you could make a new USB pendrive using clover bootloader, or possibly mounting the existing pen drive and removing the Chimera and then downloading and loading Clover onto the pendrive. This will give you more options to fix issues with unsupported CPU and give you better options for graphics support as well.
Google Clover Bootloader.
Ok I'll do research on it..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back