Contribute
Register

Need help Upgrading to High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it?
When I go to system profiler and then Graphics/Displays, it just says the Vendor is ATI, Device ID is 0x6778 and the top bolded word is just 'Display'

Top tool bar select the apple scroll to
"About this mac" and select. Then hit the System specs tab and scroll to graphics displays.
It doesn't show up there.

Top tool bar select the apple scroll to
"About this mac" and select. Then hit the System specs tab and scroll to graphics displays.
But it does work. The only issue is that the displays native resolution is 1920x1080 (16:3), and no matter if I use the graphics card or integrated graphics, the only option I get for the resolution in Mac OS is 1280x1024 (4:3)

But it does work. The only issue is that the displays native resolution is 1920x1080 (16:3), and no matter if I use the graphics card or integrated graphics, the only option I get for the resolution in Mac OS is 1280x1024 (4:3)

Using clover configurator go to GUI settings and on the top there is a display resolution option set to 1920x1080

Using clover configurator go to GUI settings and on the top there is a display resolution option set to 1920x1080
That does not do anything

That does not do anything

You have to right click on your config.plist and choose open with clover configurator to make the edits otherwise it won't affect changes to your plist.

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 8.40.37 PM.png

You have to right click on your config.plist and choose open with clover configurator to make the edits otherwise it won't affect changes to your plist.

View attachment 304502
Do I have to reboot? that is what I did and still, nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back