Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Need help regarding my hackintosh build, no ethernet, no audio, no graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
msi-MS7788
CPU
core i3 2100
Graphics
gtx 960
Hi, I am completely new to hackintosh. I have installed mac os sierra 10.12 on my machine which has i3-2100 cpu (quiet old I know), 8 gigs ram, MSI H61M-P31-G3 mobo, gtx 960 2gb graphics card, 256gb toshiba ssd and 500gb traditional sata hd. I have successfully installed mac os sierra but now I can't access internet and listen to audio and the graphics is too laggy. It displays the correct graphics card as gtx 960 but says 0 mb. Now I am stuck totally. I tried every drivers available on multibeast for lan and audio but its not working. I used a laptop and downloaded nvidia web driver and installed it on the hackintosh but everytime I select use nvidia web driver option, it restars and rolls back to use osx driver option. Its been a week that I have been playing around with every option in multibeast but nothing works. I also tried reinstalling hackintosh several times but then again, no luck. Would appreciate if you guys could help me out :)

Hi, I am completely new to hackintosh. I have installed mac os sierra 10.12 on my machine which has i3-2100 cpu (quiet old I know), 8 gigs ram, MSI H61M-P31-G3 mobo, gtx 960 2gb graphics card, 256gb toshiba ssd and 500gb traditional sata hd. I have successfully installed mac os sierra but now I can't access internet and listen to audio and the graphics is too laggy. It displays the correct graphics card as gtx 960 but says 0 mb. Now I am stuck totally. I tried every drivers available on multibeast for lan and audio but its not working. I used a laptop and downloaded nvidia web driver and installed it on the hackintosh but everytime I select use nvidia web driver option, it restars and rolls back to use osx driver option. Its been a week that I have been playing around with every option in multibeast but nothing works. I also tried reinstalling hackintosh several times but then again, no luck. Would appreciate if you guys could help me out :)
For your ethernet, you need a kext for your ethernet hardware. Install the kext to S/L/E and put in EFI/Clover/kexts/other.

To get your audio working, you can use Multibeast, AppleHDAPatcher or cloverHDA for example. But first you need to determine which audio chipset your system uses.

For your nvidia graphics card you should install Nvidia Web Drivers. Also do some research, maybe you must add something to your config.plist ( I haven´t experience with Nvidia desktops cards on mac OS Sierra ).

For your ethernet, you need a kext for your ethernet hardware. Install the kext to S/L/E and put in EFI/Clover/kexts/other.

To get your audio working, you can use Multibeast, AppleHDAPatcher or cloverHDA for example. But first you need to determine which audio chipset your system uses.

For your nvidia graphics card you should install Nvidia Web Drivers. Also do some research, maybe you must add something to your config.plist ( I haven´t experience with Nvidia desktops cards on mac OS Sierra ).

Hi,
I tried everything you said. I downloaded ethernet kext and put in S/L/E and also in EFI/kexts/other but still not working. AppleHDAPatcher and cloverHDA also does not solve the problem.

Hi,
I tried everything you said. I downloaded ethernet kext and put in S/L/E and also in EFI/kexts/other but still not working. AppleHDAPatcher and cloverHDA also does not solve the problem.
What is your audio chipset?
Maybe it could be that you must install CodecCommander.kext to S/L/E...
You also must implement patches in your config.plist that AppleHDAPatcher provides...
Make sure that your audio layout ID is correct and set in config.plist...

You can use HDAEnabler.kext or ACPI patches to enable your sound.

Hi,
Also delete the aDummy.kext from EFI/Clover/kexts/other, I made the same mistake some days ago.
aDummy.kext isn´t an essential kexts and shouldn´t be in EFI/Clover/kexts/other

After playing around, I managed to fix the audio and ethernet issue. What I did was downloaded the RTL8100 kext file and AppleALC kext file by searching in google and mounted the efi partition using clover configurator. I copied both the RTL8100 and AppleALC kexts in efi/clover/kext/other and also created a folder named 10.2 and copied both the kexts there too. After that, I restarted the computer and it worked perfectly. Did couple of restarts to check and its working perfectly since then. For graphics, I downloaded nvidia web driver, installed it. Then all I had to do was mount the efi partition with clover configurator, open efi/clover/config.plist and check mark the nvidiaweb in system parameter section. Then file>save and do a restart.
Everything is working great now :)
Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back