Contribute
Register

[Need Help] Razer Blade Advanced (2019) trackpad issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I will not be able to use a second screen i guess. So I wouldn't be able to work.
correct, you want dedicated nvidia or amd then a dedicated gaming laptop would be the answer

I just heard that the webdrivers supports cards till the 10** serie. How did you manage to get the 2070 to work?

Yes. And you need to stick to 10.13.x. Nvidia do not supports Metal2. Metal2 is required for 10.14. And from 10.14.4 is mandatory.
But I don't care. I need Nvidia only in Windows for gaming or pass-through to Linux VM for my ML projects. So no need for drivers, etc. in macOS.

But I will not be able to use a second screen i guess. So I wouldn't be able to work.

You can use T3 to HDMI adapter. Intel GPU supports external monitors with T3. Never tested. Not using external monitor at all. But should work. I have somewhere T3 to HDMI adapter. I will try to find this adapter and test tomorrow at office.

Internal and one external monitor is working over USB-C.

Has there been any luck with getting the trackpad to work in Mojave?

My Blades I2C device name is 1A582000 rather than the ELAN0406 so I'm unsure how to proceed
Please attach a troubleshooting archive. Preferably made by ten_debug.sh :)

Short story. Everything working except trackpad.

Huge thanks to @[SIZE=13px]vettz500[/SIZE]
With small changes everything works with no issue. But not trackpad.

Razer Blade Advanced 2019 RTX2070
macOS 10.14.3 (18D109) Mojave.

Kext's installed.
VoodooI2CHID.kext
VoodooI2C.kext

I'm new to hackintoshing.
So, please help me or point in right direction.

Look's like this is ELAN0406 trackpad.

Thanks

Hi

I just bought myself a razer blade advanced mid 2019 model with RTX 2070, i see you managed
to get almost everything working.
I managed to install os x, but no sound, trackpad, brightness, battery indicator and graphic driver working.
I would be more than happy if you could post us here a copy of your EFI folder zipped so that i can
try and continue to work on it ?
Many thanks,

Laurent
===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back