Contribute
Register

[Need Help] Razer Blade Advanced (2019) trackpad issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I just bought myself a razer blade advanced mid 2019 model with RTX 2070, i see you managed
to get almost everything working.
I managed to install os x, but no sound, trackpad, brightness, battery indicator and graphic driver working.
I would be more than happy if you could post us here a copy of your EFI folder zipped so that i can
try and continue to work on it ?
Many thanks,

Laurent
===
RTX 2070 is not supported on any mac

Hi

I just bought myself a razer blade advanced mid 2019 model with RTX 2070, i see you managed
to get almost everything working.
I managed to install os x, but no sound, trackpad, brightness, battery indicator and graphic driver working.
I would be more than happy if you could post us here a copy of your EFI folder zipped so that i can
try and continue to work on it ?
Many thanks,

Laurent
===

Hi,

Traveling with limited access to internet. Will be able to push EFI, etc. this Tuesday EOD (PDT). Meanwhile do recommend to update BIOS, etc. https://support.razer.com/gaming-laptops

I'm a complete noob at this, you mentioned you changed a few things, still following the guide, what did you do/change?

I'm a complete noob at this, you mentioned you changed a few things, still following the guide, what did you do/change?

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Really detailed guide :)
Thanks for the mention. Notice my name leads to williambj1 on GitHub, and not to ben9923.
I assume you meant thanking to either or both, but one's name leads to another's GitHub account :p

Thanks. Still in progress.
Oh, sorry. I will fix today. Had no time to proofread.

Sorry, do not understand question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back