Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270-UD3
CPU
i7-7760
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
I am new to hackintosh and this is my first ever computer build so please help me if you can.
In my build i used:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270X-UD3
CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k

I have properly built my computer but am having difficulties with clover. I saw another thread earlier (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...one-128mb-total-pool-size-85-42-split.207394/
which had the same problem as me. Every time i try to boot with -v in my boot args, it said "mbinit: done [128MB total pool size, (85/42 split]". I listened to the threads and used -v, cpus=1, dart=0, nv_disable=1 in my boot args but this time the computer booted quickly and went back to clover.

Does anybody know what i can do to solve this problem and boot in successfully because i am in desperate need of help
Thank you so much, any help is appreciated

@parth4apple, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Every time i try to boot with -v in my boot args, it said "mbinit: done [128MB total pool size, (85/42 split]".
Change XHCI Hand-off to Enabled in your BIOS.

@BreBo
XHCI handoff is enabled in my bios. I am very new to this but I don't believe there is a problem with my bios settings. Rather, I need the right boot args to boot with hackintosh. (currently my boot args are: "dart=0 nv_disable=1")
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back