Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HM370
CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
GTX 1660Ti
Hi, I am having problem with patching HDMI output UHD 630 (from Rog Strix G - G531GU - i7 9750H, GTX1660ti)
I don't know if my config.plist is cofigured correctly or not, but when I use Hackintool and use 0x3E9B009 (of laptop) and watch for red light line and I do follow the guide but I see no red line appear. So I don't know how to continue to patch from here.
This rog strix G laptop of mine as I can see just have 2 ports: HDMI and Type C (as I did read tech specs on ASUS website of this products, this type C also support / perform / export and use as a DP) so I don't know if my laptop has only HDMI or plus that type C (and yes definitely beside HDMI, no more another ports).

Please have a look into my config.plist and support me to fix HDMI, I plugged the HDMI cable from Sony Smart TV android to my laptop (Hackintosh running) but nothing happened, even red light line not show up.

(Note: I installed and using Mojave 10.14.6 - also in the config.plist I cloned the RT Variables and SMBIOS (Macpro 6.1) , not a real one I'm using (Macbook Pro 15.2) )

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 72
Hi, please anyone can help me out ? :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back