Contribute
Register

NEED HELP on Quadro K2000 Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have quadro k2200 and no matter what I do nothing works for me. If you figure it out please let me know. I know Nvidia has drivers for my video card mac version and I though it is not gonna be a problem but looks like it is a big problem. I guess gonna stay with windows 8 for now.

I got my K2200 working with Yosemite but is sort of slow... system sees it as unknown video card with 2989 mb suppose to be 4g. Any ideas or suggestion on drivers I should try?
Thanks.

Have you guys tried using the nvidia web drivers? The K2200 is a maxwell based card. Native OS X drivers are not present for this architecture, but I imagine installing the nvidia web drivers would get this card working just like they do for the GTX 750, 960, 970, and 980.

yes, that is what I used and my K2200 works now.
What did you do to install yosemite whit the quadro k2200?
What kernel flag do you use to functionally boot?
I cant install my quadro k2200 in my computer. Please help?

What did you do to install yosemite whit the quadro k2200?
What kernel flag do you use to functionally boot?
I cant install my quadro k2200 in my computer. Please help?

Sorry for replying just now. All you have to do is disable nVidia drivers first and after install web drivers. I used PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes nv_disable=1 to get into Yosemite. After go to nVidia website and get drivers for quadro K4000 for mac install it. Now use PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes nvda_drv=1. Good luck.

Hi!
I recently built a Mavericks config with Gigabyte GA-Z97M-D3H motherboard and Intel Core i7-4790K processor; as I need an 4k screen for photo (Asus PB279Q), I think about graphic card...
The Nvidia Quadro 2000 seems good; do you think I'll easily install it, and reach the 3840 x 2160 resolution?
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back