i7-8559U
Graphics
Iris 655
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello community! I am seeking help to install macOS on my Intel NUC.

I tried to follow this and this guides to my best knowledge but got no luck.

With both procedures my installation would get stuck either at Apple logo or after copying files during setup.

My exact hardware config is:
- Intel NUC8i7BEH2 (Core i7-8559U), BIOS v.56
- Samsung EVO 970 PRO 512 Gb SSD M.2
- Silicon Power SATA SSD 120 GB
- 32Gb RAM NIPER PV432G240C5SK

I've checked all BIOS settings as explained in both guides I tried to follow and adjusted my BIOS settings to match recommended.

I get macOS installation and run tools from my MacBook Pro laptop with Mojave 10.14.5 installed.

I have tried installing on both Samsung EVO SSD and the other SSD drive - same result.

This is my first time trying to make a hackintosh and I don't really understand how all this stuff works (though I've got quite a bit of experience with windows and linux, installations, management, configuration, etc.) and how to debug problems. Need help.

I'll be happy to offer some financial compensation and/or donate to community if someone would just guide me through the process from A to Z. I see there are many reports on this forum about successful installations on Intel NUC. However, I already spent a whole day fighting with mine to no avail.

At the moment I have a stable pattern where my installation stops after first stage (copying files). Installation log attached. At the moment of last log record CPU would start heating and fan starts blowing quite strong whereas installer would not react to keyboard or mouse.

I tried waiting for over 40 minutes hoping that it is doing something and will eventually finish but it didn't. Maybe I should give it more time?

The same problem happens when I use different bootable USB sticks made using different procedures as explained in both guides I followed. Whatever installation media I use the final result is same. How can I resolve this?

Attachments

• IMG_2532.JPG
    IMG_2532.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back