Motherboard
HP 250 G5 (81EF) Clover UEFI
CPU
i3 5005u
Graphics
HD 5500 (1366x768)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi. I have a functional hack laptop running Mojave and I would like to test OpenCore. I was following this guide:

And I'm not able to boot. I get an instant early reboot after trying to boot from the Mojave partition, despite the fact that I have enabled the AppleXcpmCfgLock and LapicKernelPanic kernel patches. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 82
Hi. I have a functional hack laptop running Mojave and I would like to test OpenCore. I was following this guide:

And I'm not able to boot. I get an instant early reboot after trying to boot from the Mojave partition, despite the fact that I have enabled the AppleXcpmCfgLock and LapicKernelPanic kernel patches. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
no need to add your DSDT

VirtualSMC may be a better choice

also missing extra voodoops2 kexts in your kext list

-lilubetaall is not required

maybe have a read up on:

no need to add your DSDT

VirtualSMC may be a better choice

also missing extra voodoops2 kexts in your kext list

-lilubetaall is not required

maybe have a read up on:
I must have done something wrong configuring the PS2 kexts. Do I have to insert the complete path of the 3 plugin kexts (Mouse, Keyboard, Trackpad)?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20200707_212702.jpg
    IMG_20200707_212702.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 73
I must have done something wrong configuring the PS2 kexts. Do I have to insert the complete path of the 3 plugin kexts (Mouse, Keyboard, Trackpad)?
yes, they need to be in the specific order

yes, they need to be in the specific order
OK so I corrected my mistakes on the PS2 kexts but I still can't boot. I either get this memory mapping error (see pic) or just an instant reboot right after the kernel loads (after "End RandomSeed"). No kernel panic. Any ideas?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20200708_035532.jpg
    IMG_20200708_035532.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 110
OK so I corrected my mistakes on the PS2 kexts but I still can't boot. I either get this memory mapping error (see pic) or just an instant reboot right after the kernel loads (after "End RandomSeed"). No kernel panic. Any ideas?
could be a nvram issue, try resetting it

or this:

could be a nvram issue, try resetting it

or this:
Apologise for my ignorance, but how can I reset the NVRAM? sudo nvram -c in Terminal doesn't appear to do anything.

Apologise for my ignorance, but how can I reset the NVRAM? sudo nvram -c in Terminal doesn't appear to do anything.
shoul dbe an option in the boot picker to reset nvram, you may need to read up on the guide you are following to enable it in the boot picker

shoul dbe an option in the boot picker to reset nvram, you may need to read up on the guide you are following to enable it in the boot picker
Apparently I already had CleanNvram.efi in the Tools folder. I just had to enable it in the config.plist. I did so and I cleared the NVRAM successfully. However, I'm still facing the same problem as in post #5. Is there a way I can use AptioMemoryFix.efi with OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back