Graphics
HD 630+GT 710
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
So a day back I was running Mojave but for my development purpose I needed macOS Sierra and then because I couldn't direct downgrade, I created a high Sierra usb with unibeast and installed High Sierra on my PC and it worked. but later I tried to create usb for Sierra using unibeast in high Sierra, the usb got created and it booted but at about 5min remaining it stopped and got a error message in logs saying that macOS couldn't be installed. Couldn't extract files from Firmware update.pkg and later another time I downloaded and created i got couldn't extract files from essentials.pkg.
And I also, I tried creating a MacOS EL captain usb using unibeast as well but it too failed and the macOS installer gave an error - couldn't copy files. So could you help me solve this issue as soon as possible as it is urgent.
Waiting eagerly for a reply.
Mobo - Gigabyte h11m-h
Processor - Pentium g4600
Ram - 8Gb
Nvidia 710 graphic card

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H110H-M
CPU
G4600
Graphics
HD 630+GT 710
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
I created the usb successfully and e installer booted without any problem in clover. I created an extra partition for Sierra and selected that partition as my installation partition and it started installing and at 5minutes and then error screen came and in the installer logs I found "macOS couldn't be installed . Error extracting files from Firmware update.pkg" and other time I created the usb with unibeast and booted the installer all was well till the error screen in installer gave me he error couldn't extract files from Essentials.pkg
Unibeast didn't give me error the installer is giving me these errors

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H110H-M
CPU
G4600
Graphics
HD 630+GT 710
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone