Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z390 AORUS pro Wifi
CPU
i7 9700k
Graphics
RX 580
Hey Hackintosh peeps,

First Time I am attempting to install any macOS on a PC.

A friend of mine gave me a stock Dell precision tower 7810. No idea what the motherboard is... CPU Xeon(R) E5-2906 v3 1.9Ghz. GPU Nvidia Quadro k620.

Had some issues with BIOS settings but got all the way through to the Mojave install screen. have the apple logo and a loading bar but 0 progress. nothing has moved in an hour.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Hackintosh peeps,

A friend of mine gave me a stock Dell precision tower 7810. No idea what the motherboard is... CPU Xeon(R) E5-2906 v3 1.9Ghz. GPU Nvidia Quadro k620.

Had some issues with BIOS settings but got all the way through to the Mojave install screen. have the apple logo and a loading bar but 0 progress. nothing has moved in an hour.

First, on the clover screen use `-v` and thick `Do not reboot on panic`. After you get a stuck take a picture and post it here.

Did Slavpetroff's solution work? I'm also looking at using a Precision Hackintosh

Hey Hackintosh peeps,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back