Contribute
Register

Need help installing MacOS Sierra on Custom PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried multiple times before to install MacOS Sierra on my machine which I know is capable to do the Hackintosh, but I have failed multiple times and never got past the Apple loading screen during installation. My problem lies in getting the right boot flags and the right kexts, configuring the bootloader correctly. Problem is, I don't know what steps to take in those specific areas. The computer specs are right below, all captured from CPU-Z:

CPU.png

Cache.png

Graphics.png

Mainboard.png

Memory.png

SPD.png

As you can see, my computer is very capable of handling MacOS Sierra on a separate partition. Trouble is, I can't boot past the Apple screen with the white loading bar. It seems to start, but then it totally crashes on me. I'm going to need some guidance. I have a Mac where I can create the USB bootable drive, yet that is not working so far. Perhaps you should lay it out for me step by step, and give me detailed instructions, and don't skip any steps. I would like for this to work, because there are some hardware that only works with Mac and not PC. I want to dual boot to Windows on one partition, and then Mac on another partition. My SSD has enough capacity to do so, 500 GB worth.

@sampsoninc916, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Did you have any success? I'm working on one now and having similar issue. I am having my son recreate the USB stick for me.

Does anyone know if starting without the GPU will help I have a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4GB GDDR5 Video Card installed with a Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI LGA 1151 mITX Intel Motherboard and Intel Core i7-6700 SkyLake 3.4 GHz LGA 1151 Boxed Processor with Crucial 32GB 16GB x 2 DDR4-2400 PC4-19200 Desktop Memory Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back