Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi this is my first Hackintosh build so still learning. I've setup up UEFI settings according to http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html and have tried various different boot commands including -v, -x, npci=0x3000, graphicsenabler=no cpus=1, maxmem=2048 but always get stuck at ACPI SMC platform plugin::start - waitforservice(resourcematching(appleintelcpupowermanagement) timed out (see attached picture).

20130324_024800.jpg

Have also removed IntelHDVideo Kext and ATI Kext using Transmac.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards Doug.

Try UseKernelCache=Yes npci=0x3000 cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes then hit the down arrow and select ignore caches. If you're installing 10.8.3 there's native support for the 660. Make sure you type the boot flags in exactly as you see them. They are case sensitive.

Thanks for the the help. I tried using the boot flags you listed + selecting ignore caches and setup gets to the point where it froze before but then restarts the computer.

Any ideas?

Hmm... Maybe try GraphicsEnabler=No. Or don't use the flag at all because you have a supported GPU.

Have tried both still getting the same outcome, rebooting once it gets to the stage in screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back