Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
XHYJF Dell Inspiron 23 5348 AIO Motherboard s115X
CPU
Intel (R) Pentium(R) CPU G3240 @ 3.10 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
Hi tonymac86,
I'm using a Dell All in one Inspiron 5348. It has a Pentium dual core G3240 Haswell clocked at 3.07 ghz in Mac. I've successfully booted and installed Mac Os X el capitan on an external hdd using a fake cpuid (0x0306E0) its ivybride. But my problem is the drivers. The only thing I could remotely do is wifi. I've installed the kexts for my wifi card. What I need is to install intel hd graphics (desktop) kexts and audio drivers (alc668)
I've tried doing every method. Except for Ddst because I don't understand it whatsoever. Hopefully you guys can help me and thanks!

Hi tonymac86,
I'm using a Dell All in one Inspiron 5348. It has a Pentium dual core G3240 Haswell clocked at 3.07 ghz in Mac. I've successfully booted and installed Mac Os X el capitan on an external hdd using a fake cpuid (0x0306E0) its ivybride. But my problem is the drivers. The only thing I could remotely do is wifi. I've installed the kexts for my wifi card. What I need is to install intel hd graphics (desktop) kexts and audio drivers (alc668)
I've tried doing every method. Except for Ddst because I don't understand it whatsoever. Hopefully you guys can help me and thanks!
pentium graphics are not supported

But I've seen many people say DSDT or SSDT will work and spoofing the graphics id. Can I not install the kexts for the i5? Because that's what my hackintosh thinks it is. What about audio?

Edit: Found this thing called XCPM for pentium on hackintosh. I don't really understand it, what are tonymacx86's thoughts on it?

Last edited:
But I've seen many people say DSDT or SSDT will work and spoofing the graphics id. Can I not install the kexts for the i5? Because that's what my hackintosh thinks it is. What about audio?

Edit: Found this thing called XCPM for pentium on hackintosh. I don't really understand it, what are tonymacx86's thoughts on it?
Did you get the graphics to work ?

@Jalp, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Did you get the graphics to work ?

Of course I haven't. As far as I know, it's impossible for my pentium to work with accelerated graphics. I'm still open for suggestions though:p

Of course I haven't. As far as I know, it's impossible for my pentium to work with accelerated graphics. I'm still open for suggestions though:p

Install supported graphics card.

Install supported graphics card.

I really can’t do that on an All in one pc though. I got a Dell OptiPlex with a 3.16 ghz core 2 duo if you wanna link me to a tut for that

I really can’t do that on an All in one pc though. I got a Dell OptiPlex with a 3.16 ghz core 2 duo if you wanna link me to a tut for that

Get different computer (so you can choose compatible components) or investigate putting a different CPU (Core i-series instead of Pentium) in the one you have.

Get different computer (so you can choose compatible components) or investigate putting a different CPU (Core i-series instead of Pentium) in the one you have.
What about using my optiplex 745 with a core 2 duo 3.16 ghz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back