Graphics
EVGA GTX670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I need Help to set up well the multibeast drivers for a Z77X UD3H....
I have i5 and EVGA GTX670

Just need to set up the drivers for multibeast
I got the card up and running I google it and found tutorials on youtube to set up the GTX670

but im having troble with maybe BIOS or Multibeast Drivers set up...

Please Help...

Hi,

It's not really clear on what you need help.
I am pretty sure your GPU is now supported natively with 10.8.3

About Multibeast, what have you been installing already ? Is something not working ?

Since you mobo is similar to mine and a lot of others, you may just look at our posts reporting our installation setup.

Well I dont have audio for some reason I always have to boot ( -x ) safe mode
I want To know what to install in multi beast for My Z77x UD3H

Im Using a GTX670 How Do you install it?

I got Mine Working but the browser and Video are flashing Please Help

hi I have the same motherboard my bios is F18, I t sends configue for its usb3 and especially extra, you place two kext with kext wizard, you repaired the permission, you replace it with the extra I provided you, you reboot

Attachments

• tuto.zip
    5 MB · Views: 387
If your GC is not natively supported, you'll have to do the following :
First install ML using the internal GPU of your CPU which means having GraphicsEnabler set to "yes" in MultiBeast. If you have already installed ML without the GC, it means this step is already done.

Then you have to install nVidia drivers. Set GraphicsEnabler to no.

Shut down the computer, install your GC, plug your monitor to it.

Boot and check what is the "Init Display First" in your motherboard. Set it to PEG (check here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html )

Boot. You're done :)

About audio, I don't know how your mobo is supposed to work, but again check other people's like this one :
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...h-i5-3570k-hd4000-works-except-via-sound.html

Many THANKS to Sapphire112 for providing the DSDT and kexts. They work perfectly. Sound AND usb 3, yay!

I did keep my original Chameleon.org.plist since there was other info specific to my installtion there.

(obviously I am talking about the ud3h MB here , not the X79 system in my sig)

I am all new to this Hackitosh world. I downloaded the TUTO folder. This is where my confusion starts. How do I use and in what order do I use everything in? Do I 1st run the multi beast set up with the DSDT in the extra folder 1st? Or do I install the kext files 1st? And what do I do with the .plist files?

Please help me out I am at my wits end trying to get the sound ports to work as that is the most important right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back