Contribute
Register

need help for installing drivers, booting without clover usb and dealing with the scamble log in scr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus G551JM
CPU
Intel(R) core(TM) i7 - 4710HQ cpu@ 2.5ghz
Graphics
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 860M and Intel(R) HD Graphic 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi! I just got my laptop installed the Mac OS X Yosemite and looks like I got all the problems that I've red in some installation guide threads around the forum. First of all, I got the scramble screen when it log in to mac desktop (it also happens when I go to the app launcher menu). Then I had a bunch of driver missing problems: no wifi (the most important one), no sound, no battery status and the keyboard(the keyboard is able to type but I don't know which one is the command and option button, how to adjust the brightness as well as the volume), the trackpad is not work (when I try to move the arrow, it insanely moving everywhere until I press one of the trackpad button).
I'm looking for a method that could install the clover bootloader in my laptop so I can boot to the selection window to choose win or mac without the clover usb (or any method alike).

I really need suggestions and helps, especially for the wifi driver. Because I will have to read the guide in Windows, then switching it to mac and it I forgot any step, I would have to go back to win and redo it in mac all again.

here are my trackpad, speaker and wifi hardware drivers
untitled.pngUntitled1.pngUntitled3.png

Intel WiFi is not supported. You need to replace with compatible hardware.

Ok! I got this error while trying to install some kexts. What should I do?
DSC_0071.jpg

Ok! I got this error while trying to install some kexts. What should I do?
View attachment 125281

that mean as it said you did not install kext properly. use kext beast or kext utility or kext wizard and make sure it is compatible with yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back