i7-7500U
Graphics
HD620
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I've had a successful Mojave installation running & fully operational in the past, until Windows Update updated laptop's BIOS.
Long story short, I'm starting fresh. (Mojave 10.14.5)

Hardware:
CPU: Intel Core i7 7500U
Graphics: Intel HD620

Right now I managed to get past macOS setup, and I'm trying to get graphics working using 'framebuffer patching with whatevergreen' instructions.
However, graphics refuses to behave nicely with all Intel HD620 settings I've tried. Hardware acceleration seems to be sometimes working, and sometimes not (connecting and disconnecting external HDMI helps), About this mac shows correct 620 information (with right amount of memory), but graphics frames seem to be stuck, or work really slow. E.g. I can boot without -v flag and it would be stuck on Apple logo until I type in a password and hit enter (after that it obviously gets to desktop), but maybe with a shadow of phantom apple logo in the middle of the screen.

I'm attaching my clover folder and some photos to show what the problem looks like. Help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
  • 1.png
    1.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 110
  • 2.png
    2.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 116
  • 3.png
    3.png
    10.6 MB · Views: 149
I'll answer my own question: I needed VoodooTSCSync.kext :)

Hey, I see that you have your battery working, and was wondering if you have the battery patch for it. I've been stuck on this for ages! I'm using opencore, and tried navigating through your Clover.zip briefly but couldn't find it. Would be much appreciated if you could upload it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back