Dell Inspiron 5559-Clover
CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD 520 + R5 335M, 1366*768
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hey there
i'am trying to built my first budget hackintosh built and i need your help about the compatibility
it's not for heavy work just for web developer
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or 3600
ASROCK B450M
ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G 8GB
Nvidia GeForce GT 710 ... can this card work with amd cpu and motherboard becouse i can't buy RX card it's to expensive in my country
Cooler Master CMP 500 + 600W
ssd bx500
Seagate Barracuda 1.0TB

hey there
I am trying to built my first budget hackintosh built and i need your help about the compatibility.
It's not for heavy work just for web developer
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or 3600
ASROCK B450M
ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G 8GB
Nvidia GeForce GT 710 ... can this card work with amd cpu and motherboard becouse i can't buy RX card it's to expensive in my country
Cooler Master CMP 500 + 600W
ssd bx500
Seagate Barracuda 1.0TB
A Ryzen build for your first hackintosh? That is not going to be easy.

If the GT 710 uses DDR3 RAM then it should work. GT 710 cards which use GDDR5 RAM are known to have problems in MacOS.

A Ryzen build for your first hackintosh? That is not going to be easy.

If the GT 710 uses DDR3 RAM then it should work. GT 710 cards which use GDDR5 RAM are known to have problems in MacOS.
ok i will buy the GT 710 uses DDR3 .... A Ryzen build for your first hackintosh? ... there some one make hackintosh for the same amd cpu and the same motherboard so i will use the same EFI folder

Last edited:
ok i will buy the GT 710 uses DDR3 .... A Ryzen build for your first hackintosh? ... there some one make hackintosh for the same amd cpu and the same motherboard so i will use the same EFI folder
It will work, and actually many have mentioned that it is easier than some Intel systems. The latest patches and open core have made it very easy.
You should download a few apps.
Open Core Configurator
Proppertree
Hackintool.

It will work, and actually many have mentioned that it is easier than some Intel systems. The latest patches and open core have made it very easy.
Open Core Configurator
Proppertree
Hackintool.
ok thanks >> but one more question ... some pepole say that gt710 is not good like intel uhd 630 ...
so do you think this will be good
(I5-10400 / intel uhd 630 / MSI B460M) vs (Ryzen 5 x2600 / ASROCK B450M / Nvidia GeForce GT 710)
which one will be good build

Open Core Configurator
Proppertree
Hackintool.
can youu help me is this
i sucess install mac but internet card is not work
and matherbord enternet card light is turn off but is win 10 everything is ok . and when i deleted the ethernet from the network setting matherbord enternet card light turn on !!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 11.07.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 11.07.25 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back