Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 660Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Okay, so I've lurked around here for some days now and made my own list of components based on this forum.

I just want if you guys could confirm my setup will work 100% and tell me if anything won't work OOB.
I also need some information on what my multibeast preferences would look like (for example: System Definitions, Sound, Ethernet, etc).
The computer will consist of a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5-TH together with the parts for the attatched image.
gahfgj.png

Thank you in advance!

And also, can anyone recommend me a high resolution monitor that is affordable?

Okay, so I've lurked around here for some days now and made my own list of components based on this forum.

I just want if you guys could confirm my setup will work 100% and tell me if anything won't work OOB.
I also need some information on what my multibeast preferences would look like (for example: System Definitions, Sound, Ethernet, etc).
The computer will consist of a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5-TH together with the parts for the attatched image.
View attachment 29102

Thank you in advance!

And also, can anyone recommend me a high resolution monitor that is affordable?

Very likely it will work OOB. Getting the integrated graphics working can get a little tricky so do not dispair.

Take a look at the Korean 27in IPS displays on ebay - the go for around $300 here in the US. Apparently the seem to be very good.

Good luck

If you will be using Final Cut Pro X or gaming in OSX, some users have reported problems with the 660ti....look into that, or give it some time. :)

Thank you for your responses. Does anyone else have an idea of how the multibeast will look?
And will I be able to use the GA Z77X UD5H motherboard and still have an easy install, or will it give me any problems?

Thank you for your responses. Does anyone else have an idea of how the multibeast will look?
And will I be able to use the GA Z77X UD5H motherboard and still have an easy install, or will it give me any problems?

hellojocke

The only issue I see is that users have reported install and operating issues w the GFX card that has 2048MB ram - unless you need it for high end work
I think a 1024 MB card would be better for working OOB

Seach w Google for your mother board and the work hackintish - should get hits for links about this board - overall this MB is fine for a 10.7 or 10.8 Hack build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back