Graphics
EVGA 660TI SC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey there, I'm thinking about building a hackintosh and I just want to make sure my pc is compatible
I current set up is
Mobo: MSI z77 Mpower
CPU: Intel I7 3770k
GPU: EVGA Geforce 660TI SC
Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

I know i'll have to flash my mobo's bios, and that there's known bugs with the wifi, I've tried to find a decent guide, but for some reason or another the forum wont let me access one in particular that would probably be quite helpful
"http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-guides/87060-guide-msi-mpower-z77-intel-i7-3770k-nvidia-670-oc-2.html"

If anyone has any experience with this mobo that any advice would be much appreciated!

All your components will work just fine as a hackintosh. The guide by KSubedi you referring to has been deleted.

Although KSubedi has done a great job which probably saved me lots of hours, I needed quite some hours more to get my hackintosh perfectly working. He left some questions unanswered, for example, which smbios definition worked best for him, if speed step is working or if he can access hardware sensors from OS X. I think I'll write a guide with my experiences very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back