Graphics
Radeon 7970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Can anyone recommend a bluetooth adapter for the Apple magic wireless mouse and apple keyboard? I say the IOgear GBU521 says that it is bt 4.0 and is supported by OSX, but some of the reviews online say that it doesn't work yet. Has anyone successfully used this adapter for their hackintosh? If not, are there any other suggestions that are readily available from Amazon or Newegg?

Thanks,
Nick

ngiovas said:
Can anyone recommend a bluetooth adapter for the Apple magic wireless mouse and apple keyboard? I say the IOgear GBU521 says that it is bt 4.0 and is supported by OSX, but some of the reviews online say that it doesn't work yet. Has anyone successfully used this adapter for their hackintosh? If not, are there any other suggestions that are readily available from Amazon or Newegg?

Thanks,
Nick

Resources, CustoMac Builds, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E7UN5G/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=tonymacx86com-20

I have Targus, Works OOB.

Thanks for all of the replies. What are the wake from sleep issues that are noted in the database? Is this a major issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back