Contribute
Register

Need advise. %100 out of box compatible Ultra budget hackintosh with 3 monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]There are many options to build %100 compatible budget hackintosh. However I'm looking for %100 compatible ultra budget hackintosh with 3 monitors . It should run at 1080p with IPS monitors. I don't care about its speed. It will be for web development. Anyone tried similar project? Any headache proof buying advise?[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif] Thanks in advance[/FONT]

There are many options to build %100 compatible budget hackintosh. However I'm looking for %100 compatible ultra budget hackintosh with 3 monitors . It should run at 1080p with IPS monitors. I don't care about its speed. It will be for web development. Anyone tried similar project? Any headache proof buying advise?
Thanks in advance

If you want 100 % compatible that limits you to Haswell hardware and Yosemite or El Capitan.
See the Buyer's Guide for the current hardware choices. The Problem is that you can't download
Yosemite from Apple anymore so choose hardware that will work well with El Cap. Gigabyte is
generally the easiest motherboard brand to get working fully.

Read through the current User Builds and find a good guide that shows success with El Cap.

So no specific motherboard and Graphic Card advise for ultra low budget?

So no specific motherboard and Graphic Card advise for ultra low budget?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/buying-advice/118150-building-budget-haswell-build-how-low-can-you-go.html

You can go with something cheap like a GT 610 if you need tri monitors. Reseach how it's going
with El Cap first. This B85M mobo is the best bargain board right now that will work.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128822&cm_re=B85M-DS3H-A-_-13-128-822-_-Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back