Contribute
Register

Need Advice for Sound Card, BT & WiFi, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z590 Vision D
CPU
i7-11700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
For anyone,

1. Which is a cheap Audio Card you can buy that works both on Mac & PC which has a optical digital out for 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound.

2. A WIFI and Bluetooth card which also works for both Mac & PC, I understand Gigabyte makes one but not sure if it works for the mac version.

3. Anyone got wake up after sleep to work?

4. And if starting windows you have to manually go and change it back to IDE for windows to start, is that normal? and then change it back for mac?

5. What is the best replacement for Lucida Grande, the text is barely readable, it looks like its been hit with a sandstorm and gives a headache to read, all the text looks like its been eaten up, part grey part black, part thin, part thick. I've tried other text but then the clock text is messed up, either toooooo long or alignment is too much to the bottom. I turned of most of the text shadow but unable to in the finder menu area.

Spilt Post out from the Lion Installation Guide for Ivy Bridge CPUs [UPDATED] thread to Buying Advice forum section to give original post more visibility.

-_______________________Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back