Contribute
Register

Need a reliable new Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't let it go to sleep - aka sleep doesn't work because of the on board
Don't know how it will react with your pci-e video card you put in but mine will boot from POST when it goes to deep sleep

Last edited:
@phlydude I boot the build yesterday night. I am out through hdmi to vga and it gives me only 1024x768.
And does recognise my cpu wrong. not 3.5 GHz, 4.1GHz intel...

I tried a lot for i message but I can't even close. All SNs are taken.

The CPU shows the same on mine. Until the official Kaby Lake supported version of OS X is released, you are going to get the parameters of the spoofed processor.
Why are you using a VGA connection? Use HDMI or DVI and refrain from VGA. If your monitor only supports VGA, get a new monitor.

I don't understand what you are saying about iMessage.

There really no such thing as a "reliable" hackintosh. There always will be some issue one day that you need to manage. If you don't have the stomach to deal with simple troubleshooting don't build a hack. Plenty of cheap reliable used Macs on ebay.

The CPU shows the same on mine. Until the official Kaby Lake supported version of OS X is released, you are going to get the parameters of the spoofed processor.
Why are you using a VGA connection? Use HDMI or DVI and refrain from VGA. If your monitor only supports VGA, get a new monitor.

I don't understand what you are saying about iMessage.

Everything is ok but iMessage is still not working. Any guide for Sierra except iDiot's guide ?

iMessage works on mine but it doesn't always send the texts back out...which is fine by me - iPad, 2 iPhones and an iMac all allow for the sending of the same texts. Not being interrupted while using the PC would be fine by me.

Google "hackintosh iMessage" - there is a ****** about checking serial number generated by Cover. See if that helps

Now it says contact us when login imessage.
@phlydude.

Google "hackintosh iMessage" - there is a ****** about checking serial number generated by Cover. See if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back