Contribute
Register

Need a reliable new Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Can I get an 1080p display with this build ?
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...0-series-board-with-kabylake-processor.218494

And can I put an nvidia geforce gt730 ?

Yes, you can put a 1080p display with that build. The Intel HD630 graphics will handle a 1080p display just fine.

If you want to game or do other video intensive tasks, you may want to check this out to see who has success with that specific card.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/graphics.13/

Some people get GT 745 pull-outs from Dell and Lenovo machines for very cheap from eBay (the 745 is OEM and the same card as the 750 without as much clock speed)

I bought
Intel Core i5 7600,
1 (for now) x Corsair Vengence 8GB 2400Mhz,
Gigabyte GA H270N WIFI.

I will follow the guide but I will take a ride on benchmarks and post the results. :)

Wish me luck guys.

The Fenvi card is a PCI-E card - on the single 16x PCI-e slot MB, you will not be able to use both the Fenvi card AND the video card. This is a decision you will need to make. This is why many go with the NGFF to M.2 adapter (link) and the Broadcom BCM94360CS2 (link)

if you don't have a Mac/Hackintosh or access to a Mac/Hackintosh, you cannot make a bootable USB with the tools on this site because they require you to have access to the App Store and for you to have downloaded a full version of the current OS X operating system.

That is the 1st rule of Hackintosh - you need access to another Hackintosh or a Mac to make another Hackintosh.

There may be other ways to do it but you will have to search them out and you will need to get someone else's hosted DMG file of the Sierra OS (which is risky and potentially dangerous for you (trackers) and your machine (viruses/trojans/ransomware).

I have no experience with that. Depends on your MB and case. I'd bet it doesn't extend your card far enough back in the case to the mount point

I have a shipment problem with the item from the build that bt/wifi card.
What do you suggest me for bt/wifi ?
I'll put an nvidia 730 to pci.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back