Contribute
Register

Nec-Renesas D720200 chip issue on ga-z68x-ud5-b3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been modified to also work with USB3 drives other than just Lacie but the sleep issues are not down to the modification.
Unfortunately, the Lacie driver is the only one that has any real OSX support as real macs don't have USB3.
They are early adopters of Thunderbolt instead.

Sleep/wake problems with USB 3.0 - Nec driver. Happen on Multibeast 4.1 and confirmed again on Multibeast 4.2.1. The driver version from 4.0.2 don't give hang problems (notice other kind of problems, like won't mount drive or unmount drive in middle of long copies)
My chip is NEC D720200F1 (inside my GA-X58A-UD3R)

Cheers

freituk said:
Sleep/wake problems with USB 3.0 - Nec driver. Happen on Multibeast 4.1 and confirmed again on Multibeast 4.2.1. The driver version from 4.0.2 don't give hang problems (notice other kind of problems, like won't mount drive or unmount drive in middle of long copies)
My chip is NEC D720200F1 (inside my GA-X58A-UD3R)
I just came here to say that, my sleep issues still remain after installing latest USB 3.0 drivers

USB 3.0 Shows functioning but will not mount any USB drive when I insert them. 3.0 or 2.0 does not make a difference. My mother board GAZ68MA-D2H-B3. USB 3.0 is worthless for me. Right now I have a SOHOUSB USB 3.0 Media Card Reader in my Hack and it sees it but will not mount any flash drives in insert. Also if I use the 2 USB 3.0 ports on the back and just insert a flash drive my computer sees the drives but will not mount them for me to use. I can actually see the drives in disk utility but I have no access to them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-02-20 at 12.02.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-20 at 12.02.19 PM.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 320
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back