Contribute
Register

Nearly Perfect! Z270X-UD5 7700K GTX-1070 High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at post #1 in this thread, you'll see my full hardware build. And it includes a 500GB M.2 Samsung nVME 960 EVO and I have it running native without any trouble from BIOS, EFI, or macOS.
:)

I know thanks, but unfortunately right now nothing works on my configuration:( I have a bit different nVME -your's EVO, but my is "Pro" it's new version (MZ-V6P512BW) and boards also a bit different, your is GA-Z270X-UD5 but my is GA-Z170X-UD5-TH.

well, I have to use my system about 9 month with class-code spoof without any issue, but after last High-Sierra upgrade (10.13.1) I can't boot system, its hang at the end, I tried different files and settings and also your files, but unfortunately without success:( it's very strange, because with usual SSD is NO problem at all it working flawless.

my Mobo: GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU: i7-7700K
Samsung 960 PRO M.2
Internal SSD (MZ-V6P512BW)
connection via HDMI to Monitor - Samsung S27A950D

I allow me upload here some pics from clover-boot, if you will find the cause of issue, I will be very grateful:

Attachments

• pic_01.jpeg
    pic_01.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 92
  • pic_02.jpeg
    pic_02.jpeg
    543.8 KB · Views: 109
  • pic_03.jpeg
    pic_03.jpeg
    533 KB · Views: 101
  • pic_04.jpeg
    pic_04.jpeg
    546.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I know thanks, but unfortunately right now nothing works on my configuration:( I have a bit different nVME -your's EVO, but my is "Pro" it's new version (MZ-V6P512BW) and boards also a bit different, your is GA-Z270X-UD5 but my is GA-Z170X-UD5-TH.

well, I have to use my system about 9 month with class-code spoof without any issue, but after last High-Sierra upgrade (10.13.1) I can't boot system, its hang at the end, I tried different files and settings and also your files, but unfortunately without success:( it's very strange, because with usual SSD is NO problem at all it working flawless.

my Mobo: GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU: i7-7700K
Samsung 960 PRO M.2
Internal SSD (MZ-V6P512BW)
connection via HDMI to Monitor - Samsung S27A950D

I allow me upload here some pics from clover-boot, if you will find the cause of issue, I will be very grateful:

Nothing that I see there is a specific clue (to me), but I did find that things improved when I did these steps:

- Update to latest Clover (Or re-install a new EFI using the tool)
- Make a new EFI with MultiBeast 10.0 (Backup the old one first, and. be sure to have a good working boot on a USB drive or similar, just in case) paying special attention to getting the options all correct.
- Go through the iMessage setup process ( Fix iMessage ) especially the parts about getting the serial numbers and such all correct.
- Possible option would be to backup your whole config with SuperDuper! or CarbonCopyCloner and then do a fresh install using the new UniBeast and MultiBeast.

You might also do like I just did and post your problem as a separate post here in the Forums with whatever details you can provide given the state of your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back