Contribute
Register

Native Support in Mountain Lion- Ivy Bridge, HD 4000, GeForce 6xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
in some ways yes and no but since the cats out of the bag openCL works oob on most 2012 GPUs and later for both AMD and NVIDIA but if you are starting a new build might as well get NVIDIA 6xx series since its the latest tip of the hat from Apple for GPUs but I have full acceleration on my GTX 550ti and AMD 6870 , quad monitors on the 6870. Haven't messed with more then 2 on the 550.

And that's strange @vkfresh , you running x64 benchmark ?
This is what my benchmark is on my 550ti set up , GPU has nothing to do with CPU test ;)
And Its a hella old SSD 64GB .

MacPro3,1 - Geekbench Browser

in some ways yes and no but since the cats out of the bag openCL works oob on most 2012 GPUs and later for both AMD and NVIDIA but if you are starting a new build might as well get NVIDIA 6xx series since its the latest tip of the hat from Apple for GPUs but I have full acceleration on my GTX 550ti and AMD 6870 , quad monitors on the 6870. Haven't messed with more then 2 on the 550.

This is what my benchmark is on my 550ti set up , GPU has nothing to do with CPU test ;)

Awesome! will give it a try and get back to you guys with results.

Asus P8Z77-v LE / HD 4000 / DisplayPort / Mountain Lion PROBLEM

I'm trying to get HD 4000 to work over DisplayPort on an Asus P8Z77-v LE with Mountain Lion (purchased from the app store).
Is there a problem with HD 4000 over DisplayPort? I only get a distorted image in the lower part of the screen.
Tonymac says: "Use DVI port"..., but I can't use that because I have an Apple Cinema Display (with DisplayPort only).
Anybody had any success with DisplayPort?

like quadruple post silly site... no delete option :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back