Contribute
Register

Name the Next OS X (10.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venice Beach..... :headbang:

Yellowstone or Denali

Location needs to be within California. Those two places (national parks) are in Wyoming and Alaska.

It should be named after a place or region in California. What will the next OS X be called?

Nice I Guess I have an Armo Brother in Arms Here.

But in all honestly I'm really getting tired of the entire naming game Apple has going on. Like seriously? Do they really think coming up with these stupid names actually means anything or is impressive somehow.

OSX IMO hasn't done anything really impressive since Snow Leo. That was a solid OS. Everything after has been more fluff then feature. But what do I know... ;) (And what I mean by useful features is actual core OS stuff and not fluffy iOS integration and other similar crap)

Not trolling btw, just sharing my thoughts and my feelings; as well as my utter disappointment in Apple over the last 8 years or so. I miss the old Apple, what it was, what it did and what it actually stood for. It may not have been the most profitable company back then but at least it had a soul. Unfortunately that soul died with Jobs

Now stepping down from my soap box.

Peace & Love People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back