Contribute
Register

Name the Next macOS (10.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new OS, however the name Catalina just doesn't fit in my opinion. To me, just doesn't seem like the right name for a version of macOS.

BTW the wallpaper also to me doesn't seem right.

I actually like the new name. I prefer it over Mojave. Either way, fancy names don't mean much if there's no Nvidia support. I was also hoping for a Threadripper Mac Pro...

It reminds me of catalina.log in Tomcat.

MacOS Triggered :)

It seems mocking Nvidia on stage was the deal, instead of allowing Nvidia cards to run inside the Mac Pro.

I think they will never support Nvidia cards again and the latest macOS for Nvidia support will be High Sierra.

It seems mocking Nvidia on stage was the deal, instead of allowing Nvidia cards to run inside the Mac Pro.

I think they will never support Nvidia cards again and the latest macOS for Nvidia support will be High Sierra.

Did you notice one thing? After Steve Jobs left Apple (more precisely the world) apple is including a new technology or feature which other companies were using more than 2 years. And in the era of AI or machine learning how can a company like apple is neglecting NVIDIA cards. If I'm going to more details then google's tensorflow is more compatible with NVIDIA gpu as it uses CUDA core. An AI engineer doesn't prefer AMD cards as it doesn't support tensorflow( It supports upto some extent with OPENCL, ROCM & HIP AMD Radeon. But the options are limited). A computer is not only used for video editing & gaming now a days.

Feel free to check into more details

Haiz... You didn't win, because Apple won before you :)
But he guessed right, so he won the guessing. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back