Contribute
Register

N53SV-SX054V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks droplets!
all works fine! just a little bit crash sometimes.
for audio I prefered use my kexts, with VoodooHDA volume is lower.

hello,
thanks mingo & droplets for your help!
I tried it again and it doesn't work at 1920x1080 unfortunately.
May you send me (both droplets and mingo86) your extra folder (including dsdt,kexts) and the kexts to be replaced in S/L/E). Which lion version are you using?
Thanks for your help guyz!
Kaj

kajmol

http://db.tt/4JYVWuyV

Thanks to Droplets not me.
I just used his files.

My last problem is that I can start notebook without USB, I tried to install Chameleon in the HDD but it doesn't work.

thanks! which bootloader are you using ? chameleon latest version ? or chimera ? which ver? thanks!
kaj

mingo86 said:
Thanks droplets!
all works fine! just a little bit crash sometimes.
for audio I prefered use my kexts, with VoodooHDA volume is lower.
On my laptop model audio codec alc269 is used, on yours another codec (probably) is used.
Need to seek a solution.

hi droplets,
i have alc269 too in my n53sv...which exact model you have? N53SV-SZ404 here.
Which bootloader (and version)do you suggest me to use? Now i am trying chimera 1.4.1 and it does not work at 1920x1080 with the files you sent us.
Kaj

kajmol said:
hi droplets,
i have alc269 too in my n53sv...which exact model you have? N53SV-SZ404 here.
Which bootloader (and version)do you suggest me to use? Now i am trying chimera 1.4.1 and it does not work at 1920x1080 with the files you sent us.
Kaj
The test results on my laptop with your new DSDT I put in the archives.I used Chameleon-2.1svn-r1806
Good luck!

Attachments

• KAJMOL.zip
    275.9 KB · Views: 112
Hi all, I have ASUS x53sv-sx598v (i7 2670QM,Geforce 540M + Intel HD3000, 6GB, Intel N-Centrino, alc 269) running almost perfectly 10.7.3 installed with Unibeast + Multibeast (easybeast mode, with NULLCPUPM). What I can't in no way achieve is to enable native ACIPUPM, even with patched DSDT, even with speedstepper. Does anyone of you know how to?...or better,had success with this?

@droplets:

Thanks droplets! i managed to get it working now at 1920x1080 with your new dsdt you sent me! Thanks a lot for that!

I have just some problems and some doubts...watching at the dsdt you sent me, i saw that there is a huge difference in size between my original size and your size. Is it normal?
What is the stuff you modified ? Just the "DualLink" one? Or did you modify also other parts to get 1920x1080 working with hd3000?

I have some problems/bugs.

1) fn-keys do not work at all (for increasing/decreasing volume-speakers etc).
2) The most annoying problem i am having is that, after it resumes from sleep, everything is working but USB disconnects all devices (including harddrives) and then it reconnects them. Perhaps there is something to modify inside dsdt inside USB stuff? Sleep works tho... just some problems, like i described (usb disconnects peripherals, except the usb3 port one after resume from sleep).
3) geekbench performance using battery is about 6200-7500 . Using ac-power 9670. Is it normal?
4) Any problem if i update to 10.7.3 ? Has anyone tried it already ?
Thanks!

@mingo86

do you have problems with usb without having peripherals disconnected / reconnected after resume from sleep? can you please provide such applehda you have working, instead of using voodoohda?
thanks!
Kaj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back