Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77-I DELUXE
CPU
i5-3570K
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello =)

My Name is Sven and i am from Germany

For the first... Sry for my verry Bad english, i use most time a Translator to Write this. Thats why i try to use easy words... My bad english is why i dont understand all of the Tutorials on the Internet. I Try now about 17 Hours to install leopard 10.6 =( i Try it with Efi Boot Loader and the Orginal Disc but after Booting from Boot Disc and Inserting the Leopard Install Disc i just get a Black Screen...

Now i try do find help here... Please use short and Easy words =)
That helps me a lot, and I would be very grateful =)

So my system:

Mainboard: ASRock Z77 Pro 4
CPU: i5-3570K LGA1155
Graphic: the one from CPU i dont use a extra Graphic Card
Soundcard: Marian Trace Alpha (i make music)
HDD: Samsung 2TB HD204UI
Capture Card: Black Magic Intensity Pro

Thats all =)

Can i make Leopard ore Lion running on my system? if yes please tell me in short words with URLs to Tools ore what ever i need how =)

do not want to be rude, but I know if it is too complicated I dont understand not it again =)

i realy hope that anyone can help me with my problem

regards from germany

>>> To leave any fear of your computer at the door.

what they mean with this? can damage the installation of hackintosh my computer?

>>> To leave any fear of your computer at the door.

what they mean with this? can damage the installation of hackintosh my computer?
No, that's exactly it, you can't. It's just a friendly reminder that you will likely need to do some deep digging if things go wrong. If you are afraid and want to stay at the surface, you might not get anywhere.

thanks for the first =)

i made all from the guide and i think its running fine... just 2 errors... the browser freeze every time on tonymacx and i have soundproblems... high frequence noise ... verry strange sound come out of my audio system =(

anyone know how i can fix this?

I have no idea. I haven't heard of those problems before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back